Digital Packaging Summit 2017 Provides Value Through Printer and Brand Owner Perspectives
The third annual Digital Packaging Summit 2017 will be held from Oct. 23-25 at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla. The Digital Packaging Summit is an invitation-only, hosted summit designed for senior managers and business executives who want to understand how current and future digital production printing technology, software and solutions will impact their business and investment decisions.The third annual Digital Packaging Summit 2017 will be held from Oct. 23-25 at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla. The Digital Packaging Summit is an invitation-only, hosted summit designed for senior managers and business executives who want to understand how current and future digital production printing technology, software and solutions will impact their business and investment decisions.
The 2016 summit provided a unique and valuable experience for attendees to acquire this knowledge and received excellent reviews from attendees and sponsors. Attendees met and learned from the "who's who" in the packaging market, as well as users who have installed or plan to install digital solutions.
“The summit taught me how to market digital to our customers as a solution not just for short run jobs.” Christopher Che, president/CEO, Hooven Dayton Corporation, said.
Diane Barton, associate director of graphics, Perrigo Co., commented, “It was wonderful speaking with printers and learning about their experiences and challenges, and sharing mine. Through the event, I learned a lot and made some amazing contacts that should benefit both of our businesses. I really appreciated the opportunity to attend.”
The unique event format allows hosted attendees to discuss the successes and challenges encountered when implementing this new technology through case study sessions, one-on-one meetings, and a unique conference program developed by a team of key advisory board members.
Board members include:
- Jennifer Dochstader, Owner, LPC, Inc. (Conference Co-Chair)
- David Walsh, Owner, LPC, Inc. (Conference Co-Chair)
- Kevin Karstedt, CEO, Karstedt Partners, LLC
- Marco Boer, Vice President, IT Strategies
- Bob Leahey, Director, InfoTrends
- David Luttenberger, CPP, Global Packaging Director, Mintel Group Ltd.
- Brian Ludwick VP, Publisher/Brand Director, packagePRINTING
The conference program caters to senior level decision-makers tasked with researching and understanding digital solutions and determining if the business case to invest or expand makes sense for their organization.
“We have been talking about getting into digital printing but have not yet made the move, so this summit came at the right time,” said Rick Peters, VP and GM, The Shelby Company. “It provided a wealth of information from various view points in a short amount of time. The schedule was well thought out and proved to be not only productive but also a lot of fun.”
Some of the topics to be covered through keynotes, panels, and breakouts include:
- How are brand owners/packaging buyers going to utilize the capabilities of digital? (a brand owner panel featuring Patrick Poitevin of Mondelez International and others)
- Small Group Case Studies focused on Labels, Folding Cartons, Corrugated
- What do the numbers say? Numbers & Trends from the industry's top analyst!
- Deep Dive on Specific Application Segments & Breakout Panel Sessions
- The Application Fit of Various Chemistries by Packaging Applications
- Real Life User Experiences
- Value-add or Cost Savings? Where is the development path of digital package printing equipment headed?
- Exploring the Results of the LPC Brand Owner Survey…“Digital Printing and the Top of the Supply Chain”
- Networking Receptions, Dinners, Casino Night, Optional Golf Tournament, Awards & Entertainment
Digital Packaging Summit 2017 is scheduled to take place October 23-25 at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla. For information on sponsoring and/or attending, please visit www.digitalpackagingsummit.com or contact David Pesko at firstname.lastname@example.org or Brian Ludwick at email@example.com.
About the Organizers
About NAPCO Media/packagePRINTING
Since 1958, NAPCO Media has been a leading information source in the markets it serves. NAPCO Media continues to evolve with information distribution methods and specializes in the creation and cross-channel distribution of exceptional content. Our mission is to build community between our audience and our clients. NAPCO's flagship publication, packagePRINTING, is the most influential and widely read resource for package printers and converters of labels, folding cartons, flexible packaging and corrugated products. NAPCO also publishes several other well-known titles serving the direct marketing, promotional products and consumer electronics markets. For more information, visit www.napco.com.
nGage Events is the leading producer of host-based, invitation-only business events. These events bring together leading vendors with qualified decision makers in an exclusive and intimate environment. The team at nGage Events has successfully produced more than 200 events across all market sectors using this distinctive format which guarantees access to key contacts in a private setting, fosters new relationships, improves existing ones, builds partnerships, and accelerates the sales process. For more information, visit www.ngagevents.com.