Digital Printing Presentations and Exhibitions On Tap For Domino Open House
Space is filling up for "Digital Printing Spectrum 2017," the Domino open house, which will be held May 23 and 24 in Gurnee, Ill. Registration for the open house is free.
The theme of the event is, "See more. Learn more. Do more." At Digital Printing Spectrum 2017, visitors will enjoy 20 presenters, 40 table-top exhibits, Q&A panel discussion, equipment demonstrations, networking breakfast and lunch and evening receptions.
Some of the most influential and well-respected names in the label printing industry will be presenting and exhibiting May 23 and 24 at the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Gurnee, Ill. For all of the details and to register, please go to dominodigitalprinting.com/digitalprintingspectrum.
Digital Printing Spectrum 2017 will be moderated by Dan Muenzer – VP of marketing, Constantia Flexibles and former TLMI chairman.
Presenters include market research experts, leading professionals in the label printing community, industry associations and Domino technical and commercial resources:
- David Walsh, Owner – LPC
- Jennifer Dochstader, Managing Director – LPC
- Doug Bartlett, Director of Graphics – Constantia Flexibles
- Simon Gross, CEO – Converting Equipment International (CEI)
- Sean Carty, COO – Pro Label
- Scott Fisher, President – Smyth Companies
- Kevin Hayes, Executive Vice President – Outlook Group
- Lynn Perenic, President & CEO – Argent Tape & Label
- Evan Schiebout, Director of Product Development – Delta ModTech
- Mark Turk, President – International Label & Printing
- Sharon Zampogna, Vice President of Sales – McCourt Label
- Denny McGee, President – MPS Americas
- Kees Nijenhuis, Vice President – MPS Americas
- Steve Katz, Editor – Label & Narrow Web
- Mark Tibbetts, President – TLMI
- Jay Kaible, Director of Business Development – FTA & FLEXO
- Bill Gibson, Illinois Director – Great Lakes Graphics Association
- Julie Cross, Technical Director – Domino
- Philip Easton, Director – Domino
- Matt Condon, OEM Manager – Domino
- Patrick LaMourie, Digital Solutions Manager – Domino
Table-top exhibits include companies representing the full spectrum of the label printing industry, including cameras, inspection, vision systems, software, die makers, coatings, UV curing, corona and surface treaters, converting and finishing, substrates and materials, cold foil, associations, press manufacturers, industry trade publications, and material handling. Companies exhibiting include:
- AB Graphic International
- ACTEGA North America
- Avery Dennison
- Aztech Converting
- Converting Equipment International
- Delta ModTech
- Enercon Industries
- GMG Americas
- Grafotronic Inc. USA
- Green Bay Packaging
- Hybrid Software
- Kocher + Beck
- KTI - Keene Technology
- Kurz Transfer Products
- Label & Narrow Web
- Label Traxx
- Lake Image Systems
- Martin Automatic
- MPS Systems North America
- Packaging World
- PC Industries
- Phoseon Technology
- Spinnaker Coating
- UPM Raflatac
- Wausau Coated
- Wikoff Color Corporation
- Wilson Manufacturing
- Yazoo Mills, Inc.
Digital Printing Spectrum 2017 is where “the widest range of industry experts will converge to discuss best practices for making money with digital printing. Everything you need to know to build your organization and infrastructure to make digital printing efficient, successful, and profitable. For a look back at last year’s event and to get a flavor for what Digital Printing Spectrum is all about, here is a short video preview VIDEO: Digital Printing Spectrum.
This is a one-day event, duplicated over two days so attendees can choose which date works best with their schedule…either Tuesday May 23rd or Wednesday May 24th. Attendees can arrive the night before (for either date) to enjoy the evening receptions.