Latin American Converting Associations Help Expand Impact of ICE USA
ICE USA, the International Converting Exhibition, has received strong support from Latin American packaging and converting associations, expanding the show’s reach and awareness in the region. ICE USA will be held from April 25-27 in Orlando, Fla.
ICE USA is North America’s leading converting exhibition, bringing more than 250 exhibitors together with thousands of packaging, paper, non-woven and self-adhesive industry professionals. Manufacturers will showcase their latest equipment and technology from all key areas of converting like web coating, laminating, slitting, rewinding, coating, pouch making and many more. ICE USA 2017 will mark the fourth edition in the Americas.
“ICE USA gets bigger and better every year and we are thrilled to be making such strong inroads in the Latin American region,” Melissa Magestro, executive VP of Mack Brooks Exhibitions, said. “ICE USA is the only show dedicated specifically to the converting industry in the Americas. We chose the Orlando location to make the show easy to attend for Latin American companies looking for the latest technology and complete converting solutions.”
The Latin American Converting Associations committed to sponsoring ICE USA include:
- ACOBAN – The Mexican Association of Label and Narrow Band Converters (http://www.acoban.com/)
- ASEPLAS – Ecuadorian Plastics Association (http://www.aseplas.ec/)
- ACIPLAST – The Costa Rican Chamber for the Plastics Industry (http://aciplast.org/aciplast/)
- Acoplásticos –Colombian Association for the Plastics Industry (http://www.acoplasticos.org/web/)
- ABIEF – The Brazilian Association for the Flexible Plastic Packaging Industry (http://www.abief.com.br/index.php)
- ABIEA – The Brazilian Association for Adhesive Label Industry (http://www.abiea.org.br/)
Attendees from Latin America can take advantage of Early Bird registration, saving 30% off of exhibit hall entry pricing. To register, visit http://www.ice-x-usa.com/visitors/registration/.