New Videos Debut at Domino Digital Printing Spectrum 2017
At the Domino Open House "Digital Printing Spectrum 2017," presentations from market research experts and industry leaders included new videos which made their debut to inform, educate, and entertain the audience. Since the May 23-24, 2017 event, attendees have been asking for these videos, and here they are!
These videos are now LIVE on the Domino Digital Printing website and on their YouTube Channel.
- LPC: David Walsh & Jennifer Dochstader – “The Past, Present, and Future of Label Printing”
- Learn more about where the industry has been, where it is, and where it's headed as market research experts David Walsh and Jennifer Dochstader of LPC present "The Past, Present, and Future of Label Printing" in this highly informative, educational and entertaining video. Here are just a few of the insights presented: the size and growth of the Global & North American label printing industry; the trends, markets and drivers; label printer converter generalists vs. specialists; brand owner loyalty; industry secrets and opportunity sectors; downtime & changeover rates; growth projections of digital vs. conventional presses; run sizes of digital; and more!
- Outlook Group – Domino K600i customer adds the N610i digital UV inkjet label press
“Initially when we brought the Domino unit in, we used it to take some of the short run business off of our long-run presses. Today, we’re using the Domino technology across multiple industries, really learning more and more about what we can do with the technology. One of the things that digital printing is allowing us to do is to address a broader group of clients. With shorter run equipment and the higher speeds that Domino provides, we are able to play in new markets and attract new customers. It also allowed us to address lead times issues with our customers. With the Domino we can just move over there quickly and print, and within hours have the product on its way to the customer.” – Kevin Hayes, Executive Vice President – Outlook Group
- McCourt Label – upgrades to the Domino N610i 7-color digital UV inkjet label press from their original 5-color N610i
“The new 7-color machine has launched us into a lot of new categories such as automotive, pharmaceutical, food & beverage, household products, and cosmetics. Because a lot of those are short run, multi-version, color-matching critical we are able to land those jobs where we couldn’t before. Domino not only partnered with us in making sure we understood the technology and that our operators understood how to run the machine, but they also helped us from a Sales and Marketing standpoint as well. In the last two years we’ve added more new customers than we ever have, and we’re benefiting by having new short run profitable business with our Domino press while we’re still keeping our flexo presses busy as well.” – Dave Ferguson, President / Sharon Zampogna, VP of Sales – McCourt Label
- “See more. Learn more. Do more.” At Digital Printing Spectrum 2017, attendees enjoyed 20 Presenters; 46 table-top exhibits; a Q&A panel discussion; equipment demonstrations; a networking breakfast and lunch; and evening receptions.
- Digital Printing Spectrum 2017 was moderated by Dan Muenzer – Vice President of Marketing, Constantia Flexibles. Presenters included market research experts, leading professionals in the label printing community, industry associations and Domino technical and commercial resources. Some of the most influential and well-respected names in the label printing industry presented and exhibited May 23 and 24 at the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Gurnee, IL.
- Digital Printing Spectrum 2017 was where the widest range of industry experts converged to discuss best practices for making money with digital printing. The event was billed as “everything you need to know to build your organization and infrastructure to make digital printing efficient, successful, and profitable.”