NPES Elects New Directors at 2012 Annual Conference
RESTON, VA—November 16, 2012—NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies elected four new directors and re-elected several returning directors to the NPES Board during its business meeting on November 12 at the organization’s 2012 Annual Conference in Indian Wells, CA. Christopher Payne, Director and Vice President Marketing Commercial Business, Eastman Kodak, continues to serve as chairman of the board until 2013.
Four new directors elected were:
- Richard Trapilo, Executive Vice President and General Manager, C.P. Bourg.
- Erich Midlik, Executive Vice President, Global Sales, Prime UV Systems.
- Gavin Jordan-Smith, Vice President, Solutions and Production Planning, BIS, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, USA, and
- Andy Rae, Senior Vice President, Heidelberg USA.
Other directors re-elected to the board were:
- Mal Baboyian, President, Production Printing Systems, Oce North America
- D.J. Burgess, President & CEO, Burgess Industries
- Mark Kannenberg, President, RBP Chemical Technology
- Marc Olin,Vice President and General Manager APPS, EFI
- Christopher Payne, Director and Vice President Marketing Commercial Business, Eastman Kodak
- Michael Ring, President-Xeikon America and Vice President-Worldwide Marketing, Xeikon America
- Ronald Rose, President, Nova Pressroom Products, LLC, and
- Gina Testa, Vice President, Graphic Communications Industry, Xerox Corp.
Additionally, newly elected to the NPES Executive Committee to serve as treasurer was Michael Ring, President-Xeikon America and Vice President-Worldwide Marketing, Xeikon America. Ralph J. Nappi was re-elected as president with NPES’ William K. Smythe Jr. and Mark J. Nuzzaco re-elected as vice president and secretary, respectively.
NPES is a U.S. trade association representing more than 400 companies that manufacture and distribute equipment, software and supplies used across the workflow of printing, publishing and converting process. NPES is a co-sponsor of PRINT, and GRAPH EXPO—the largest and most comprehensive prepress, printing, converting and package printing, binding and finishing, mailing and fulfillment, and digital, hybrid and offset equipment trade show and conference in the Americas. For complete information about the Association, its programs and its member companies visit: www.npes.org, or phone: (703) 264-7200.