Registration for ICE USA Now Open
Registration is now open for ICE USA, the International Converting Exhibition, in Orlando, Fla., April 25-27, 2017.
ICE USA is North America’s leading converting exhibition, bringing more than 250 exhibitors together with thousands of packaging, paper, non-woven and self-adhesive industry professionals. Manufacturers will showcase their latest equipment and technology from all key areas of converting like web coating, laminating, slitting, rewinding, coating, pouch making and many more. ICE USA 2017 will mark the fourth show in the Americas.
“What makes ICE USA unique and such an important show for the converting industry is the laser focus on converting solutions and the ability to see technology and equipment on display,” Melissa Magestro, executive VP of Mack Brooks Exhibitions, said. “Working in conjunction with the Association of International Metallizers, Coaters and Laminators (AIMCAL), we also pride ourselves on offering strong industry educational sessions for all levels of experience at the show that you can’t get anywhere else.”
ICE USA show highlights include:
- NEW! Complimentary access to the co-located InPrint USA, the Industrial Print Show showcasing industrial print technology for advanced packaging and manufacturing.
- Technology and converting equipment on display from more than 250 exhibitors.
- Industry educational sessions for all levels of experience.
- Complimentary one-on-one consultations with our “Ask the Experts” Program team to get advice on how to solve strategic, technical and operational challenges.
- Keynote address from Dr. Robert Fry, former chief economist for Dupont discussing current conditions in the global economy and the outlook for future growth in U.S. manufacturing.
- Complimentary access to “The Future of Converting” Theater sharing the latest converting market information.
- Two industry network receptions.
Attendees can take advantage of Early Bird registration, saving 30% off of exhibit hall entry pricing. To register, visit http://www.ice-x-usa.com/visitors/registration/.