• Presented By: packagePRINTING
• Sponsored By: Xerox
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Jesper Holm
, Partner, Graphic West
• Moderator: Barb Pellow
, Group Director, InfoTrends
• Click Here: Capturing the Consumer at Point of Purchase: Achieving shelf impact with color digital printing
For the savvy marketer, color holds a mysterious power to connect deeply with people. Color is the first impression a package makes. Color sets the tone for market expectation and, as the saying goes; you don't have a second chance to make a first impression. If the color of a package first strikes the consumer as loud or somehow "off," the consumer might just reject it. What the package "says" won't matter.
In a world where deploying digital technology is relatively new, this webinar will explore:
Click here to view this free webinar today!
- color considerations for digital packaging
- market realities for digital printing
- eliminate myths about color digital printing