• Presented By: packagePRINTING
• Sponsored By: Xerox
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Simon Healy
, CEO, Mediaware LLC
• Moderator: Barb Pellow
, Group Director, InfoTrends
• Click Here: Color Digital Printing: The Wave of the Future for the Packaging Industry
Color digital printing is now well-established in the packaging industry for the printing of prime labels. It is a young but promising application for printing folding cartons and flexible packaging. Due to ever-improving digital technologies, the needs of brand owners, a focus on sustainability, and the desire to streamline, the supply chain packaging industry is truly poised to take off.
As digital demand grows, it's important for converters to understand its potential business impact. Now is the time for packaging and label converters to re-evaluate their business models and transform themselves from makers of goods to providers of services.
In this webinar, Barb Pellow
, InfoTrends Director and industry expert and Simon Healy
, CEO of digital print provider Mediaware, LLC will provide insight on:
- Digital printing technology trends for packaging
- The opportunity for digital print in the packaging world
- What savvy converters must do to offer digital print services
- Tactics for implementing and selling digital printing
Sponsored by: XeroxTo view this webinar, click here.