• Presented By: packagePRINTING & Printing Impressions
• Sponsored By: Sun Chemical
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Pete Rivard, Principle Instructor, Dunwoody College of Technology; Louis Iovoli, Vice President, Strategic Partnerships and Marketing, Hammer Packaging; Stephen Miller, Market Manager, X-Rite/Pantone; Kevin Bourquin, Prepress Manager, Cyber Graphics
• Moderator: Noel Ward, Managing Director, Brimstone Hill Associates
• Click Here: Expanding the Color Gamut and Other Packaging Trends
A wider color gamut is always welcome for any kind of print provider, and it is especially important for package printers, especially for flexographic applications. But color can be a moving target for anything being printed.
In this webinar, speakers will discuss:
Click here to view this webinar.
- what a bigger color gamut means to your business
- what you need to know to leverage the power of more color into an advantage for your customers
- the importance of color in branding
- how you can help ensure brand color accuracy to keep your customers satisfied