• Presented By: packagePRINTING
• Sponsored By: Xerox
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Tom Egan
, Vice President, Industry Services, PMMI; Glenn Marino, Vice President of Packaging Solutions, Consolidated Graphics; George Eapen, Marketing Manager, Packaging Centre of Excellence, Frito-Lay North America
• Moderator: Barb Pellow
, Group Director, InfoTrends
• Click Here: Trendsetting - Digital Packaging 2011
If it were easy to foretell the future, we'd all be millionaires. However, predicting what's ahead for the packaging community in 2011 is not like picking horses at the racetrack. There are new and emerging technologies that will deliver business opportunities for both brand owners and packaging converters.
This webinar will feature a panel of industry experts and brand owners. It will give you the opportunity to get a perspective on:
- Implications for packaging and the economy in 2011
- Impact of emerging digital technologies on package printing
- Importance of sustainability and how it is being addressed
- Security implications for packaging
- And other developments likely to impact packaging during 2011
Sponsored by: XeroxTo view this webinar, click here!