It’s a Wrap… Inkjet Printing is Disrupting the Packaging Market
Sponsored by: Kodak
Speakers: Ed Zumbiel, President, Zumbiel Digital; Juan Resines, General Manager, Norgraft Packaging SA
While inkjet printing has entered the zone of disruption in the commercial printing world, drupa 2016 showcased the many ways that inkjet technology is now impacting packaging print production including the introduction of water based inks printed digitally on flexible film substrates. Today’s inkjet technologies are opening up significant opportunities for service providers to efficiently produce a wide range of applications in short and longer run lengths using variable data printing with lower production costs.
During this webinar, InfoTrends Group Director Jim Hamilton will share market insights from drupa and provide forecast data to track the disruptive force that inkjet technologies are having on the print and packaging industries. In addition to Hamilton, a panel of high-speed inkjet users will discuss how they, as print service providers, are helping brands to better connect with their consumers.
You will learn about:
- Market trends for digital print and packaging, specifically how inkjet is affecting the industry
- Why service providers are choosing inkjet for packaging applications
- Innovative ways that inkjet is pushing limits in the packaging market and creating customer loyalty programs for brand owners
- How inkjet technology is enabling improvements in folding carton and label printing
- Ways that packaging workflows are working upstream to the consumer and in production processes
Sponsored by Kodak
Click above to view this free webinar today!