Digital Packaging Summit 2016 Offers Value Proposition for Printers and Brand Owners
The Digital Packaging Summit 2016 will be held from Oct. 31 to Nov. 2, at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla. The Digital Packaging Summit is an invitation-only, hosted summit designed for senior managers and business executives who want to understand how current and future digital production printing technology, software and solutions will impact their business and investment decisions.
The 2015 summit provided a unique and valuable experience for attendees to acquire this knowledge and received excellent reviews from attendees and sponsors. Attendees met and learned from the "who's who" in the packaging market, as well as users who have installed or plan to install digital solutions.
“We have been talking about getting into digital printing but have not yet made the move, so this summit came at the right time,” said Rick Peters, VP and general manager, The Shelby Company. “It provided a wealth of information from various view points in a short amount of time. The schedule was well thought out and proved to be not only productive but also a lot of fun.”
Diane Barton, associate director of graphics, Perrigo Company, commented, “It was wonderful speaking with printers and learning about their experiences and challenges, and sharing mine. Through the event, I learned a lot and made some amazing contacts that should benefit both of our businesses. I really appreciated the opportunity to attend.”
The unique event format allows hosted attendees to discuss the successes and challenges encountered when implementing this new technology through case study sessions, one-on-one meetings, and a unique conference program developed by a team of key advisory board members. The Digital Packaging Summit fosters long-lasting relationships, built through numerous networking receptions and meals, optional golf and other activities.
Advisory Board members include:
- Marco Boer, Vice President, IT Strategies (Conference Co-Chair)
- Kevin Karstedt, CEO, Karstedt Partners, LLC (Conference Co-Chair)
- David Luttenberger, CPP, Global Packaging Director, Mintel Group Ltd.
- Ron Gilboa, Director, InfoTrends
- Jeff Wettersten, President, Karstedt Partners, LLC
- Paul V. Reilly, Partner, New Direction Partners
- Brian Ludwick, Publisher, packagePRINTING Magazine
“The event was much needed for the entire packaging supply chain,” Mark Glendenning, CEO, Inland, said. “Bottom line, I met people who helped me better understand what's available and where digital is going.”
The conference program caters to senior level decision-makers tasked with researching and understanding digital solutions and determining if the business case to invest or expand makes sense for their organization.
Some of the session topics will include:
- Brand Owner Panel: So you've deployed Digital Printing. What's the good, not so good, and the unexpected?
- What are the options available today for digital printing of labels, folding cartons, flexible packaging, and corrugated? A report card of technology adoption.
- A Deep Dive: Special sessions on labels, folding cartons, corrugated and flexible packaging
- Industry spotlight on digital printing of packaging
- Panel: Value-add or Cost Savings? Where is the development path of digital printing equipment for package printing headed?
- Finishing, the weak link!
- Deploying digital package printing into your operations
- Preparing for a digital printing workflow
- Sponsor case study sessions in a boardroom setting…and more.
Digital Packaging Summit 2016 takes place October 31 - November 2, 2016 at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla. For information on joining as a hosted attendee visit the site and fill out an interest form at www.digitalpackagingsummit.com or contact David Pesko at firstname.lastname@example.org. For sponsorship information please contact Brian Ludwick at email@example.com.
About the Organizers
About NAPCO Media/packagePRINTING
Since 1958, NAPCO Media has been a leading information source in the markets it serves. NAPCO Media continues to evolve with information distribution methods and specializes in the creation and cross-channel distribution of exceptional content. Our mission is to build community between our audience and our clients. NAPCO's flagship publication, packagePRINTING, is the most influential and widely read resource for package printers and converters of labels, folding cartons, flexible packaging and corrugated products. NAPCO also publishes several other well-known titles serving the direct marketing, promotional products and consumer electronics markets. For more information, visit www.napco.com.
nGage Events is the leading producer of host-based, invitation-only business events. These events bring together leading vendors with qualified decision makers in an exclusive and intimate environment. The team at nGage Events has successfully produced more than 200 events across all market sectors using this distinctive format which guarantees access to key contacts in a private setting, fosters new relationships, improves existing ones, builds partnerships, and accelerates the sales process. For more information, visit www.ngagevents.com.
Sources: NAPCO Media and nGage Events.