Domino to Present 'Digital Printing Spectrum' Live Event at Labelexpo Americas 2018
At Labelexpo 2018 in booth 6523, Domino will be bringing a flavor of their "Digital Printing Spectrum" live event to the show, welcoming attendees to “See More. Learn More. Do More.” with a complete schedule of events that include a line-up of guest presenters who are well-known, well-respected in the industry.
Within the Domino booth will be the ‘Spectrum Brew House’ where attendees can enjoy a morning coffee or an afternoon beer while listening to educational and informative presentations from a wide-range of industry professionals including label printer converters, industry trade associations, industry trade publications, OEM partners, and Domino. These live presentations will run 15-20 minutes each, packed with valuable information in a brief format, so be sure to arrive a few minutes early so that you do not miss anything!
LIVE Presentations – Tuesday, Sept. 25
- 10:30 Mike Gore – Discount Labels: “From monochrome to full-color: Our evolution with digital printing”
- 11:30 Sean Carty – ProLabel Georgia: “All digital is not created equal”
- 1:30 Ramon Fernandez – ProLabel Florida: “Making money with digital printing”
- 2:30 Scott Fisher – Smyth Companies: “Why we chose Domino, again…with a second press”
- 3:15 Steve Katz – L&NW: “This editor’s view of the label printing industry today”
- 4:00 Mike Weyermann – MPS: “Hybrid label printing: The value proposition of MPS & Domino”
- 4:45 Julie Cross – Domino: "Ink Migration: What you need to know”
LIVE Presentations – Wednesday, Sept. 26
- 10:30 Kristin Yerecic & Brian Hurst – Yerecic Label: “Our journey to digital, and what we learned along the way”
- 11:30 Adam Gray – SheetLabels.com: “Workforce development: attracting the next generation to label printing”
- 1:30 Jerry Marincelj – Label Resources: “Growing our business with digital printing”
- 2:30 Kevin Hayes – Outlook Group: “Providing brand owners more value through digital printing”
- 3:15 Cory Francer – packagePRINTING: “How package printers are responding to today's business challenges”
- 4:00 Simon Gross – CEI: “Hybrid label printing. The value proposition of CEI & Domino”
- 4:45 Dan Muenzer – TLMI: “Index & Trends Report. What this means for you.”
In addition, woven in-between the live presentations, Domino will have equipment demonstrations six times a day on Tuesday and Wednesday, Sept. 25- 26. The demonstrations will showcase the Domino N610i digital UV inkjet press and K600i dual bar UV inkjet printer. Here is the schedule of the equipment demonstrations and the applications that will be shown:
Equipment Demonstrations - Tuesday and Wednesday, Sept. 25-26
- 10:15 Shrink Sleeve: Domino N610i 7-color digital UV inkjet in-line with ABG finishing
- 11:15 Labels: Domino N610i 7-color digital UV inkjet roll-to-roll
- 12:00 Variable Data: Domino K600i dual bar digital UV inkjet integrated with Delta ModTech
- 1:15 Shrink Sleeve: Domino N610i 7-color digital UV inkjet in-line with ABG finishing
- 2:15 Labels: Domino N610i digital UV inkjet 7-color roll-to-roll
- 3:00 Variable Data: Domino K600i dual bar digital UV inkjet integrated with Delta ModTech
Hospitality of hot coffee and cold beer will be served in the "Spectrum Brew House" area of the Domino booth.
Hot & Cold Brews - Tuesday & Wednesday, September 25 & 26
- 9:00 Hot Coffee brew throughout the day
- 3:00 Cold Beer brew begins
- 5:00 Show Closes, but Beer Brew continues…
- 6:00 Cold Beer Brew ends
“Label Expo provides a wonderful opportunity for visitors to see equipment and products. In addition to that, we want to provide attendees to our booth an educational opportunity to learn more through various presentations they can enjoy and benefit from. Our tagline ‘See more. Learn more. Do more.’ speaks to this,” says Bill Myers, Marketing Manager of Domino Digital Printing North America.
Attendees will be treated to a line-up of guest presenters speaking on important industry and business topics, and ultimately, the purpose of these presentations is to help answer the questions attendees have coming to Label Expo.
“If you come to Label Expo, you do so because you want to see and compare technology, you want to network with industry colleagues, and most importantly, you want to get answers to the questions you have. We believe that by having these presentations from some of the most highly respected professionals in the industry, we are helping attendees get those answers. So, when you visit the Domino booth you will be able to have a full experience of seeing proven, reliable technology that has been engineered and built to make you money. You’ll be able to view demonstrations of world-class equipment. You’ll be able to watch LIVE presentations as industry professionals speak on important topics, and of course, with the hospitality of coffee and beer, you’ll be able to have a bit of fun as well.” says David Ellen, President of Domino Digital Printing North America.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with packagePRINTING. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of packagePRINTING.