RotoMetrics RotoRepel Receives Industry Innovation Award During Labelexpo
RotoMetrics has been named the winner of the 2018 Industry Innovation Award for its revolutionary RotoRepel adhesive control treatment at the Label Industry Global Awards ceremony last week in Chicago during LabelExpo 2018.
The Label Industry Global Awards, created in 2004 to celebrate innovation and excellence, are presented annually during LabelExpo. The Innovation Award recognizes the most impactful products and processes introduced by a supplier / converter during 2017 in the label industry.
RotoMetrics’ exclusive RotoRepel treatment is changing customers’ expectations when it comes to adhesive control on the press. Additionally, customer feedback indicates not only is RotoRepel the best no-stick and adhesive control product on the market today, but RotoRepel offers expanded benefits that improve performance, including:
- Reduction of adhesive buildup on all adhesive types resulting in less die wear and damage
- Significant reduction in number of press shutdowns so presses run faster and longer
- Dies are easier to clean and return to inventory ready to run again
- Fewer missing labels and a reduction of blocking during rewind reducing waste and inefficiencies
On a flexible or solid die, RotoRepel pays for itself in the first use!
What RotoMetrics’ customers are saying about RotoRepel
- “RotoRepel offers a significant value to our entire production team. Operators report a huge drop in downtime due to reduction of shutdowns for die cleaning and longer runs between roller buildup. Our label rewind/inspection group is very happy because of fewer missing labels and reduced adhesive blocking in finished rolls.” (Production Manager – Label Company)
Additionally, new RotoRepel Rx formulation is compliant with US FDA regulations and is safe for intended use in the conversion of parts, devices and labels. It also meets the requirements for food contact applications.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated withpackagePRINTING. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of packagePRINTING.