PackagePRINTING Excellence Awards
The packagePRINTING Excellence Awards are back for its 32nd annual print competition! With categories for labels, flexible packaging, folding cartons and corrugated spanning all printing technologies, there's room for everyone to take part. Read on to enter your best work today!
• All entries must have been produced after July of the previous year.
• All entries must be received by the entry date noted on the entry form.
• Each entry must be accompanied by a separate, completed, signed form. Entries with incomplete forms will be disqualified.
• Entrants must submit at least two, full-width samples of each entry. Continuous run samples are preferable over individual samples.
• There is no limit to the number of entries that you can submit.
• All entries become the property of packagePRINTING, and may be used for publication or promotional purposes.
One of the more positive programs that packagePRINTING offers is our annual Excellence Awards competition. This contest recognizes top-quality printing applied to packaging components of all types—tags and labels, flexible packaging, folding cartons, and corrugated. Like other printing contests, what makes the Excellence Awards competition such a positive program is the recognition it provides for all those involved. While the focus is on package printers, it also provides recognition to their customers and suppliers.
PHILADELPHIA, Pa.—With a new year comes new a packagePRINTING Excellence Awards competition. For our 23rd annual print competition, we are accepting the entries in the usual categories: labels, wine labels, flexible packaging, folding cartons, corrugated materials, and student-produced entries. This year you will be able to enter our new Sustainability Category, which recognizes excellence in package printing using sustainable materials. We are also offering additional marketing incentives for award winners this year!