Digital Printing for Corrugated Converting
An analysis of User Adoption Practices and Opportunity
Digital printing isn’t a new technology, but what is new, are the recent advances benefitting corrugated printers. Previously, this technology was more suitable for packaging segments such as label and folding carton, but now, corrugated printers are finally able to join the club.
Accounting for $25 billion in total print value, corrugated is a print category that is never going to be displaced by electronic media and is continuing to grow when it is coupled with digital printing technologies.
In this special whitepaper, readers will gain insightful recommendations from corrugated converters who have successfully taken the steps to transition to digital printing technologies.
Download the full report to learn:
- How to utilize digital printing to print short runs efficiently and economically
- What equipment you should consider when transitioning to digital printing
- Insights from brands that buy corrugated printing services, and what they are looking for from their printers
- Challenges corrugated printers face and strategies to overcome them
- How to use digital printing for premium services, such as personalization
Digital printing is continuing its rapid growth. Download this whitepaper to better understand the overall status of these new technologies and how to get ahead with them.